Monday, November 29, 2010

Are We Humans or Are We Dancers?

Ballet: a theatrical representation of a story that is performed to music by trained dancers

I'll divide up the posts so it's not one big post about things that I bought, because that would just be boring I suppose. I wore the new Zara top that I bought my mom today along with a short ballet skirt.
I bought a couple of ballet skirts over my stay in Singapore as they make a look that much more versatile, and I can easily wear them to school. They're very warm as well actually.


And I'm really glad I got around to buying those polka dot tights. There's a billion things that you can wear with them :)


I am wearing the dark blue zara top, with a tank top underneath, as well as a Zara ballet skirt (cotton lining), and New Look spotted tights.


I bought this skirt at a thrift for around 20 bucks which I thought was reasonable. I love it so much.


It's nice to try things that you normally wouldn't try, just to see how they turn out so I'm glad I got these ballet skirts.

Ciao,
Tammie.


"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
- Angela Monet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.