Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Featured Look: 12/1/2010 Nicoline Poulsen

 FEATURED LOOK

This new feature is for looks that I find off the street, or anywhere really, which I find post-worthy :) Of course everyone will be credited as appropriately and be notified if they are featured. I'll have a proper banner/heading for it when I can find time to make one, but here's your first look!

Name: Nicoline Poulsen
Age: 16
Nationality: Danish/Papua New Guinean

What She is Wearing:
- White top with the Union Jack print, and brown leather jacket – From New Look
- Skinny jeans – from Vero Moda
- Black boots – from Forever 21

What Inspired Her: "I saw the brown leather jacket on display in a New Look magazine, paired with skinny jeans and a white top and I thought the combination looked really good."



Noteworthy Details:
Her Union Jack shirt.

Comments would be appreciated :)

Tammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.