Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Grey Weather

Humidity: Wetness in the atmosphere.

Lol at the definition.

Anyways, it's quite a grey, hazy day today in Hanoi but then again when is it not? For those of you who does not know, it's quite STANKIN' humid in Hanoi EVERY, DAY. It's also usually grey and hazy without much sun nor blue sky. So yeah, it's quite lovely. I'll show you what I mean with this gorgeous view from my room (yay fields and swamps),

"Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us why, you had to hide away for so long where did we go wrong."
Mr. Blue Sky Electric Light Orchestra

Today was no exception and I didn't feel like dressing up much for school so here's what I wore:

Me is wearing:
1. Zara casual white tee (with those cute little pockets)
2. Banana Republic Stripy Loop Scarf
3. Zara acid-wash skinnies
4. Topshop shopping bag
5. Thrift ribbon grey suede platforms
6. Mom's 5-gems ring

My mom gave me her 5-gems ring today and they're gorgeous. It's got garnet, ruby, emerald, topaz and aquamarine. So precious.
While taking these pictures, I got a little bit weird and my sister kept taking the pictures so...


Meet mini-me, Nadya.
Need to study some math,
Tammie.

"I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. You can't possess radiance, you can only admire it."
- Elizabeth Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.