Tuesday, November 30, 2010

THIMUN Singapore

Conferences: a discussion among participants who have an agreed (serious) topic


So amazingly, I didn't take that many pictures at all during our trip to Singapore. I'm not sure why... I guess I was too busy doing the things that I was doing to actually stop and take some pictures. I did take some on the last day though, and I took one group picture of our last conference day :)

Here they are:

This is our THIMUN group. I'm wearing my wisteria heels, and they were so goddamn comfortable I didn't need my flats at all. I love what my friend is wearing as well (to my left). She's wearing a blazer over this one shouldered dress. I only found out after we came back that some of the MUN directors that they found some of the heels worn (including mine) innappropriate. LOLZ. They can go [insert innapropriate verb here] [insert noun here].

These were some of the people that I was working with on our resolution.
Left to right: delegate of Iraq (or Iran... I can't remember), Israel, South Korea, Australia and Namibia (me).

President, general secretary, and chairs.


We woke up sort of late that morning, so packing took approx. 20 minutes and then we headed out to shop. We didn't have time to put any make up on. I actually look the same without make up :/ Not sure if that's good or bad hahahaha. Love how my hair stayed really good for the rest of the trip back though.

What I did during plennary. Lol. Only slightly bored.

This was where we stayed... 
A picture during closing ceremony. Haha, check out my friend there.

Truly cannot wait for next year's conferences (it will be my last year as well :( )
I wish I took more pictures of the delegates and their outfirs though. It would've made a nice post.

Ciao,
Tammie.

“The United Nations is our one great hope for a peaceful and free world”

- Ralph J. Bunche

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.