Friday, December 3, 2010

Featured Look - 12/3/2010 Phuong Tran


FEATURED LOOK
Name: Phuong Tran
Age: 16 years old
Nationality: Vietnamese
What She's Wearing:
- Leather Jacket – fromVero Moda

- Shirt – from Zara
- Scarf – from Thrift store Daisy
- Pants – from H&M
- Boots – from Thrift store Daisy
- Bag – from Icon

What Inspired Her: "Your fashion blog xD"


Noteworthy Detail(s):

I LOVE these studded boots! The leather (it's leather) is slightly tainted so it looks really vintage which is great.

I just have a thing for big, buckl-y belts and this one just hit the spot, if you know what I mean.
Comments?

Tammie.

1 comment:

  1. Love the boots dear !! I want that !
    wanna follow each other dear ?


    daraziivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.