Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gathering

 Birthday: an anniversary of the day on which a person was born (or the celebration of it)
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY!
It was my best friend's birthday a few days ago, and we all got together last night to celebrate. Well we couldn't stay long because everyone is busy studying for the exams (so am I) but it was a fun night!

Quick photo blog of the events that took place:


My newly established "monster face". Birthday girl on the right :)


GROUP "MONSTER FACE". Oh my god, most exciting moment ever.

We ate at this local Indian retaurant called "Food Shop 45". Their food is really good.
Samosas are the best creation man ever made.
  
I stand corrected, Mango Lassis are.

Ehheh.
 Then we went to a lounge to just chillax a while.


Then sleepover!



I really love frames arranged in this way on walls and Tia snoozin'. This is the next morning hahaha
   We actually stayed up until 4 o' clock in the morning working on an essay due on Monday. For those of you who don't know, we are IB students and we have to take a class called Theory of Knowledge. The class itself is fine, but writing the essays are like trying to explain why we are what we are. It's condensed high-school philosophy *cringe*.

To conclude this post, I might not be posting a lot over the course of this week as I will be busy with our exams and other school work but I'll try to update as often as I can!

Studying intensely for mid-terms,
Tammie.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
- Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.