Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'll Take That One, In Half Please.

Crop: cut short; "She wanted her hair cropped short".
My mom was really into cropped coats when we were vacationing in Hong Kong during our last break so she bought me one from Zara. I really love it! It comes with a detachable hoodie (but the buttons to put the hoodie on are coming off because it was on the sale rack) as well. It's actually really warm apart from the fact that it's in half and that the sleeves stop in that awkward place between my elbow and my wrist.

(Zara cropped military coat, Zara dress, unbranded ribboned heels)

SUCH A SHAME WITH THE FACE!! I really like this picture otherwise :/
 


I love these heels! They're grey suede, and I got them for really cheap in some random market in Indonesia. I got it for about US$13? Which is a bargain right?





Ciao,
Tammie.

"I was born in high heels and I've worn them ever since."
- Helena Christensen

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.