Saturday, January 22, 2011

THANK YOU!

QUICK UPDATE:
I only just got back from Ha Long Bay maybe an hour ago (it's 12AM for me right now) and I left at 7 in the morning, so I'm extremely exhausted but I've been wanting to do this post since yesterday... so here it is.


Thank you for my 50 followers! I can't believe I would ever reach 50, but it is a "milestone" I guess you could say. Thank you anyone who reads my blog at all, having one person read it was good enough to me, let alone fifty!


So thank you guys! I was gonna have a competition or a giveaway but I need to sort out the delivering system here in Hanoi and all that boring legistics stuff so instead I'm probably going to do that for my HUNDRETH (might take a while).


So again, thanks everyone and I'll update on what went on today, tomorrow.






YAY.
 Truly grateful, Tammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.