Friday, February 11, 2011

The Little Blue Dress

Fitting: adjustment: making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances


I found this super adorable blue chiffon dress during break in Topshop. I thought it would be great for MUN which is coming up next week (so look out for some more outfit posts). I love it, the feel of the fabric, the fitting. Also there has been a trend of back zipper dresses - my mom bought a couple from Topshop with back zippers so look out for those posts too! I'm really inspired by this dress, there's a lot that I could do with it. Hopefully I'll come up with something creative for MUN.


(Forever 21 Nerd Glasses, Topshop chiffon dress, Fedora messenger bag, Louboutin heels)










I love this dress just because of the high neckline. It gives it that formal look, you know? I need more dresses like these.

 

Ciao,
Tammie.

"Be not the first by whom the new are tried, Nor yet the last to lay the old aside."
- Alexander Pope

6 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love your accessories in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in love with your dress :)

    http://flash-delirium.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in your black dress and towering black louboutin heels!

    xx,
    Arnold Teja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.