Friday, February 18, 2011

MUN Day #2

Exhaustion: extreme fatigue.

I'm really starting to feel the exhaustion building up. Again, I'm still up at 12 AM in the middle of the night - after a brief time partying downtown. I took the "little blue dress" and changed it up a little bit; longchamp for the bag, having my hair down and wearing my blue Dorothy Perkins. I won best dressed today for MUN!

(Topshop blue dress, Longchamp bag, Dorothy perkins heels)
 





Ciao,
Tammie.
"Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels." 
- Gwen Stefani

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, simple and chic and perfect for MUN! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress and your heels!it's really chic!
    i follow you!if you want follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how simple this black dress is. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great outfit. Wow. what a classic black dress. Stunning color on your purse too! Well done!

    Cris
    http://www.bisouonline.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.