Tuesday, February 15, 2011

That Awkward Weather.

Turban: Man’s headdress made by winding a length of cloth round the head; Woman’s close-fitting hat with little or no brim.

I've been looking forward to wear my knit turban the past few months, and I did today just because winter is coming to an end. The days have gotten warmer (a warm 22 degrees a couple days ago), but then a cold front went by, I guess, and the temperature dropped to a cool 11 degrees yesterday. So I took this chance to wear my last fall/winter pieces before it gets too hot.

(Banana Republic cardigan, Forever 21 tank, Zara baggy jeans, Zara heels)
 


I've been loving this turban inspired look since people first started wearing them and it's a shame I only found knit turbans to wear as earwarmers. Maybe I can improvise and find a scarf to wear as a turban as well? We'll see.





Ciao,
Tammie.
"It is always better to be slightly underdressed."
- Coco Chanel

2 comments:

  1. OMG! u look so great in that outfit. it's just like so suit for u:) bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the best take on a turban I've seen yet. Your look fabulous! Love your printed top and blue pumps :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.