Sunday, March 20, 2011

Insomniatic

Insomnia: inability to sleep; chronic sleeplessness.

I've been really insomniatic these past few days. I think the reason why "I can't sleep" is the fact that I don't want to go to bed, so I keep putting it off subconsciously... Not that I can't sleep. I'm not sure why though..

Anyways, it has officially gotten warmer. It was a toasty - almost warm - 21 degrees yesterday and it was nice and sunny.
(Cotton on cropped knot tee, Zara baggy jeans, Zara knit turban/earwarmers, Naima Mary jane heels)





Ciao,
Tammie.
"Stiletto, I look at it more as an attitude as opposed to a high-heeled shoe."

- Lita Ford

8 comments:

  1. Your shoes, they are amazing!!!! I adore mary-jane heels, especially platform ones, and especially suede! My golly they are divine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love your shoes:)xx


    http://www.inablondeworld.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shoes! they're amazing! and love your charmbracelet. so charming :D
    mind to visit us? or exchange link?

    x.o
    http://csxintheclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your shoes are stunning! love them! and i like how they jazz up your casual outfit and make it stand out more :)

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  5. your shoes! they're amazing! and love your charmbracelet. so charming :D
    mind to visit us? or exchange link?

    x.o
    http://csxintheclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.