Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Words Aren't Sticks and Stones

Hater: a person who hates

I'm leaving to Indonesia tomorrow (early break) and I also have GIN over at the Jakarta International School for 3 days. Then I'm staying for the next week for spring break. It will be a super packed week since I have OODLES of work to do, but I will try to blog as much as I can... but if not, I hope you guys can patiently wait for my next posts after break :)

The weather got from wonderful to absolute crapper again today, drizzly, miserable and gloomy. It's horrible! I feel sickly and tired because of the weather. The tropical weather should be a nice change!

IMG_7756
(Zara shirt, Unbranded marilyn monroe printed skirt, Forever 21 oxfords)
IMG_7755
IMG_7746
IMG_7743
IMG_7747

It won't even really be much of a break, here's my task list for the next month or so:

SATs on the 7th and then end of year exams 4 days after. Dream come true.

This is a totally random rant but I hate haters (does that make me a hater? HAHA). They purposely go out of their way to try and piss someone off on purpose so they can achieve... Um, I don't know... a sense of temporary fulfillment or sense of pride about themselves. Listen, if you don't like it, close your eyes. Don't want to hear it, block your ears. It's not that hard, and for one, I don't care about what insensitive remarks you have to say because you don't matter.

Au revoir,
Tammie.
"Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate"
- Unknown

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, and I LOVE the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look nice:) all the best for your break! have a good rest:)
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let them haters hate, Tammie! I love this outfit on you, especially that little collar. So cute!

    Hand drawn:
    My Closet in Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look nice:) all the best for your break! have a good rest:)
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.