Thursday, May 26, 2011

Knitwear, Menwear

Have been noticing a couple trends in menwear for fall/winter 11/12 from different designers and runway shows. One of my favorite designers, Junya Watanabe (I'd written about him sometime last year), came up with the most amazing fall line for menswear incorporating print wool blazers which I thought was quite innovative actually - something casual incorporated into something formal. I'd love to get myself one of those (for women of course as I'm sure this trend will catch on).





Another designer, Richard Dawson, and his label Forgotten Future came up with a similar concept for their collection incorporating print wools in some of their pieces.



Interested to see where this goes,
Tammie.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.