Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Counting Down

Creative: Relating to or involving the imagination or original ideas, esp. in the production of an artistic work: "creative writing". 
Finally, most of my school projects are done so now I'm really just waiting for summer to start. I haven't been feeling very creative but I'm sure as soon as I go back to Jakarta I'll get more inspired since I'll have more free time as well ;) I'm really sorry for the lack of insightful posts because I'm always really tired and don't feel like doing anything... Hahaha but I'll get back on my feet. 


IMG_1913.jpg
(Unbranded green outer, Unbranded leather belt, PARD tribal dress, Zara tie-up heels)
IMG_1914.jpg
IMG_1906.jpg
IMG_1900.jpg
IMG_1902.jpg


Ciao,
Tammie.
"Do we not all agree to call rapid thought and noble impulse by the name of inspiration?"
- George Eliot


 

2 comments:

  1. <3<3 yor dress
    http://callmediiiyn.blogspot.com/2011/06/playing-with-my-tree.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the print on that skirt paired with the army green top. gorgeous work. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.