Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shoulder Slits

Tucked: To gather up and fold, thrust, or turn in so as to secure or confine.


I've been looking for more shirts with shoulder slits and finally came across one in Forever 21. Of course, they'd run out of sizes and only L's were left. I bought one anyways since I thought it was still wearable oversized and it was relatively cheap (for a shirt). I tried tucking it in the shirt but then the "dancing" part of  it was completely cut off so in a feeble attempt to still have that part show while having the shirt tucked, I half-tucked it in. People probably thought it came out accidentally or something though hahahaha.


IMG_3830.jpg
(Forever 21 "Live for dancing" shirt, Zara skirt, Zara heels)
IMG_3811.jpg
IMG_3843.jpg
IMG_3827.jpg
IMG_3852.jpg


Sorry for the really bad photos and bad hair :/ I had a chill day today, ordered in Pizza and did nothing all day which is probably what I do best. My appetite is getting better though! I bet it was that Pizza. Yum.
IMG_3802.jpg
YUMMEH.

Getting these definitions have been a pain in the bum because google is googling in all languages but English for me. It's set on English but it keeps going to Vietnamese and I CAN'T TURN IT OFF.
Ciao,
Tammie.

"And I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." 
- Tiger Woods 
 

7 comments:

  1. love your outfit dear!

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

     

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the shoulder slit shirts! There's no forever 21 here though so guess I'll have to do some more searching :/.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shoulder slits! I bought a dress with them this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove the bandage skirt!! the color is so lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cool shirt!

    ~Ivanna
    http://chapter89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top. IT goes really well with the skirt! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.