Monday, August 15, 2011

SUMMER IS OVER

Hate: Intense or passionate dislike.


Leaving to Hanoi in less than 12 hours :( Where did the time go?? I literally didn't do anything useful this whole summer hahahaha. I hate this feeling! I feel so miserable. It doesn't last long, and it mainly is because I'm leaving the boyfriend (it was his first day in university today so I got to see him in his uniform - SO CUTE) but also because I lalalove Indonesia. It really is the best place to live, I swear. I'm going to sound really whiny (but that's kay) but I HATE PACKING. I hate hate hate it. I also hate travelling. Airports sucks, airplanes sucks, the whole process of travelling from one country to another is such a hassle. I hate it. I also still need to write that 4000 words essay and study math. Despite all this, I'll be fine again as soon as I see my friends back in Hanoi :)


IMG_4901.jpg
(Topshop contrast lace top, Zara harem pants, Chanel classic flap bag, Aldo wedges)
IMG_4899.jpg
IMG_4880.jpg
IMG_4889.jpg
IMG_4879.jpg
IMG_4857.jpg
IMG_4871.jpg


I'll be blogging from Hanoi the next time I post :)
Ciao,
Tammie.
“Too often travel, instead of broadening the mind, merely lengthens the conversations.”
- Elizabeth Drew




6 comments:

  1. IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR TOP !!!
    *langsung lari ke topshop*









    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish pictures, along with a few silly pictures.  :)  Cool stuff!  You look lovely, as always.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is sooooo cute. You look so classy and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit. Love, love, love the lace top. It is just perfect >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww <3 Your topppppp <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.