Monday, August 22, 2011

Ridiculously Busy

Ridiculous: Deserving or inviting derision or mockery; absurd.


I have been ridiculously busy doing nothing in particular during the weekend, but I did work on my Extended Essay in the end. Wrote 2000 words or so in one night. I highly do not recommend anyone doing that, it felt like it was never going to end seriously and I'm not even done with my essay now. 


IMG_4979.jpg
(Pull & Bear floral corset, Pull & Bear baggy jeans with suspenders, Forever 21 brogues, H&M Knuckle ring)
IMG_4996.jpg
IMG_4980.jpg
IMG_4995.jpg
IMG_4992.jpg


I've been so tired lately (yes, already after 3 days of school) and so that's pretty much why I didn't blog over the weekend :( Sorry about that. I also cleared out my room today and had all my jewelry, belts, etc. put into boxes so the mess on my table (on that photograph in my last post) is gone :D It took the longest time to get all my stuff sorted though... Threw out maybe 2 bags worth of junk.


Ciao,
Tammie.
"I have sporadic OCD cleaning moments around the house. But then I get lazy and I'm cured. It's a very inconsistent personality trait." - Chris Hemsworth 



 

1 comment:

  1. good luck on your studies :D

    agnessastyaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.