Sunday, September 18, 2011

Restock

Stock: Provide or fill with goods, items, or a supply of something.


I didn't do anything particularly special today. Went out for lunch and stopped by MAC to stock up on some make up (: That's basically it though. I never wear these boots out as often as I should. They're so comfortable!


IMG_6111.jpg
(Forever 21 top, Zara harem pants, Accessorize bag, Stuart Weitzman leopard boots)
IMG_6112.jpg
IMG_6135.jpg
Teehee duck lips. Not really sure what I was doing here.
IMG_6125.jpg
IMG_6137.jpg
IMG_6144.jpg

There goes another weekend wasted away. I didn't do anything productive at all this weekend hahaha. Great.

Senior Picture of the Day

IMG_5980.JPG
Lucas Ryder, Nick Chudalla

Ciao,
Tammie
"Fashion is the science of appearances, and it inspires one with the desire to seem rather than to be."
– Edwin Hubbel




 

2 comments:

  1. simple top. love it :)

    http://cherrylemonadee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole outfit!! :)

    http://skyhigheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.