Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Winner of the What?

Quick update:Hello guys! I don't know if I told you guys this already, but a month ago or so I was chosen as Bershka's Selected Looks on chicisimo and this morning, my bearer of good news (my gmail) held an email that said "Your Prize". Turned out I won a whole set of clothes from Bershka from being chosen! I had no idea at all! I just knew they chose one of my outfit that I had just posted on chicisimo!

To check out the page click here.

I had 4 sets to choose from (I chose the last one)

So I just wanted to again thank you guys, if it wasn't for you guys I would never continue with this blog and get chosen for competitions like these (and get free clothes) :)

Ciao,
Tammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.