Saturday, October 1, 2011

2 Done, 200 More To Go.

IMG_6576.jpg
IMG_6603.jpg
IMG_6602.jpg
IMG_6592.jpg
IMG_6587.jpg

SAT: Important examination taken by high school students applying to college.


I'm so sorry I went AWOL the past couple days... I took the SAT (second time) this morning so I made time to study and cram some vocabulary and all that business hahaha So yeah, just bear with me - college apps deadlines are approaching very, very soon and I have a ton of schoolwork to get through not to mention I'm taking the SAT again on November, and I took (yes, past tense thank god) the TOEFL last week as well. Yeaaa, finally getting stuff done, if you know what I'm sayin.


Dress: Zara
Skirt: Zara
Boots: Zara
Bag: Topshop


Senior Photo of the Day 
IMG_5826.JPG
Stephanie Graham, Mikaela Mellin


Ciao,
Tammie.
"I had higher math SATs than in English - yet I became an English major in college."
- Christie Hefner




 

3 comments:

  1. i'm taking the SAT in November too :D which test center are you gonna take it? ill take it at Fortuna hotel :P
    cool look, love your skirt and bag ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love your blogg!! :) its adorable and plus your style is impeccable!
    just followed! 

    xx, julyandafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.