Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What Came In the Mail Today: BERSHKA WINS!

QUICK UPDATE:
As you guys know I won that Bershka outfit a month ago or so, and I finally received it in the mail today! I LOVE everything that came. By the way, I will also start shortening my post (previews, jump breaks, whatever) on my home page since they can get quite long so don't think that I just wrote like one teeny post each time I do post, just click at the link underneath :)


IMG_6692.jpg
The shoes (from Bershka's F/W Collection) aren't really my style, but they're super comfortable, a somewhat appropriate height for school (haha, for some) and looks great with the set! On top of that, I'm a sucker for shoes - especially free ones. I still love them.







IMG_6694.jpg
The skirt is sort of loose on me, since it's an M... I ordered this size because it was the same size as my "green tea" skirt though... So maybe smaller sizes for skirts that are meant to be fitting, but anyways I can always belt them (and I did when I tried them on). I can wear them as a high-waisted skirt with the belt. Or get them tailored, but that might ruin them.


IMG_6693.jpg
I adore this top! It's so cute with the lip prints. I thought I would rip these actually, they're super tiny but when I tried them on they fit fine because of the stretchy material.


IMG_6695.jpg
Nothing to say about this necklace. J'ADORE. I can think of a billion different outfits this could go with.


IMG_6696.jpg
Last but not least, this classic denim top. It's a small, I think, but it still fit kind of loosely around me and is super comfortable! I love basics like these just because they're so so versatile and can be worn with a million of different things. Not that I wouldn't also wear this by itself, because I would.


This is how it all looks like, together. What do you guys think?
IMG_6690.jpg

I want to say thank you to Bershka for giving me these (FOR ZERO DOLLARS/MOOLAH/DOUGH) and of course, I'm definitely going to be a loyal customer now.


Ciao,
Tammie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.