Saturday, October 15, 2011

Why Am I Wearing A Sweater?

IMG_7180.jpg
IMG_7203.jpg
IMG_7209.jpg
IMG_7125.jpg
IMG_7088.JPG
IMG_7092.JPG
IMG_7094.JPG
IMG_7099.JPG
IMG_7102.JPG


Soliloquy: A dramatic or literary form of discourse in which a character talks to himself or herself or reveals his or her thoughts without addressing a listener


Yes, I am wearing that sweater again. I understand the climate in Indonesia is not really sweater friendly but seriously this thing is so comfortable, I'd shower in it. Not really an outfit post since I didn't dress up today, decided it was going to be a work day since I have a shadsfksjdfsd load of work due for Monday - finished one of them today. Wait, I lie - finished that the other day; didn't finish any today. Instead of working on my oh-so interesting english essay and commentary on Hamlet's soliloquy, I decided to take pictures instead. 


My boyfriend and I frequently have a McDonalds picnic in the car. Look at the chaos that ensues. All that junk food into our tum-tums in less than 20 minutes. Gross and unhealthy? I don't care, McDonalds makes the best burgers and I was hungers. I made sure to throw all the trash into bins laid randomly on the side of the street - points for being a good citizen? I also decided to take pictures of some stuff on the road, since we were stuck in traffic like 90% of the time. Show you guys bits of Jakartian atmosphere. I would have opened the windows to take the pictures but I'm pretty sure the air is toxic if inhaled for a certain amount of time and my camera might get snatched... LOL just kidding. Maybe. I love Jakarta <3


I have a couple days left in Jakarta, so do expect some more new Zara, Topshop, whatever hauls later on this week ;) I really, really need to finish that essay though. 


Ciao,
Tammie
"I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist." 
- Tammy Faye Bakker

4 comments:

  1. You really like the fish eye effect, don't you? hahaha <3
    I ADORE that necklace from bershka!
    XOXO,
    Alona
    http://sassybeauty-by-alona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaah! It's only because I hate the only other lens I brought with me x) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh,, so you're in Indonesia now??
    great. yeah,, you're not dressed up but still looks pretty.. gorgeous!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I like this post:)
    xxSashahttp://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.