Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cold Front

IMG_0352.jpg
IMG_0355.jpg
IMG_0353.jpg
IMG_0359.jpg
IMG_0349.jpg
IMG_0346.jpg
(Jacket: Bershka, Top: Majik, Skirt: Zara, Boots: Unbranded)
Tripping: Catch one's foot on something and stumble or fall.


Finally decided to wear this skirt to school. I tried to make it a casual look by pairing it up with a letterman jacket and combat boots - but maybe next time I'll dress it up. Plus I kept tripping on the back of the skirt, haha. You'll be glad to hear that I've finally finished applying to all the universities that I want to apply to. I may have more time to blog now! Yay!


Ciao,
Tammie



 

3 comments:

  1. I really like the skirt :)
    And you did manage to make it look less elegant with the jacket. However, I am looking forward to seeing your more elegant version, as I think it fits better to a skirt with this style.

    I am currently in the middle of university applications too, so I know it takes a lot more time than one would think. Good that you're finished for now ;)

    Hailey from http://squidsquads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a really great skirt, I'll have to look for it next time I'm at Zara!! Like how you've paired it with the boots to make it a bit more casual.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.