Thursday, January 26, 2012

Denim and Lace

IMG_0224
IMG_0225
IMG_0226
IMG_0228
IMG_0229
IMG_0216
IMG_0218
(Jacket: Zara, Top: Topshop, Shorts: Zara, Bag: Louis Vuitton, Flats: Tory Burch, Necklace: Bershka)
Goldfish: A small reddish-golden Eurasian carp (Carassius auratus), popular in ponds and aquariums


Hey guys,
sorry for not updating for the longest time! I got sick a couple days ago so I was too tired to take pictures :( These pictures were taken the day after the Chinese New Year (yes, that part 2 post is still coming up). I didn't do much as I had to finish some drawing samples to send off to a university - but, I did go to pet stores earlier in the morning to get the boyfriend's (yes, we're back together) niece a present. We got her some goldfish. The boyfriend did go and buy himself a couple more yesterday and we named them Mike and Tam but then they died this morning from the water :( SADNESS.


I'll (hopefully) post again later today because I'm going to go shopping with my cousin, his girlfriend and Michael. Spend all that Chinese New Year money ;) 


Ciao,
Tammie



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.