Friday, February 3, 2012

Printed Matter

IMG_0425.jpg
IMG_0424.jpg
IMG_0419.jpg
IMG_0430.jpg
INSPO
IMG_0281.jpg
Source: neonblush, Konstantina Tzagaraki
(Top: H&M, Scarf: MUJI, Pants: Zara, Belt: Zara, Wedges: Aldo)
Corduroy: A thick cotton fabric with velvety ribs


I have been lusting over these pants for a while now and saw them on display over winter break in Zara. I didn't end up buying them, but then during the Chinese New Year break I decided to get them. I love the texture (corduroy) and the prints on the pants - saw it worn by a couple bloggers as well, so there is an abundance supply of inspiration if I needed to find any. I've been really into printed pieces lately and these pants are definitely the icing on the cake.
Ciao,
Tammie

 

1 comment:

  1. you make me wanna have that pants, really, oh :]
    but sure, you're stylish as always ©


     

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.