Saturday, April 7, 2012

First Time In A Long Time

IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_1005.jpg
IMG_1000.jpg
IMG_0988.jpg
IMG_0990.jpg
IMG_0989.jpg
(Bustier: H&M, Maxi skirt: Topshop, Belt: Zara, Bag: Topshop, Heels: Zara)
Finals: An examination at the end of a term, academic year, or particular class


I finally got out of the house after what has been a super tiring and ridiculous week. I'm finally busy with school work again since my finals is coming up in three weeks, so I am getting busier and busier!
Ciao,
Tammie



 

8 comments:

  1. Great color diversion with the kelly green pumps aside from the black and plum colors.  You look beautiful, as always.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of the two colors is stunning! You look gorgeous as always =) X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww glad to see you posted again! I feel your pain with school. Only a few more weeks--you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look ! Love your shoes :)
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! 

    http://jelinecatacutan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you used such a clashing colourful shoe for this outfit.



    xo Joana

    http://www.growinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the skirt with the color and how it flows beautifully! Love the unexpected green in your shoes =)

    xoxo,Suzie Q  Style Cue by Suzie QCheck out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!!! 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.