Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DISCOUNT CODE: Boho Fairytale

Discount Code Banner.jpg


It's officially suffocatingly hot here where I am. Summer is definitely here. What more perfect way for me to give back to you lovely readers by sharing with you this discount code for an adorable Etsy shop! Boho Fairytale is an Etsy shop that sells super affordable and cute cut-off shorts. Cut-offs are one of my summer staples because they elongate your legs so much and they're perfect to wear with almost anything! Plus, its the summer - save those long pants for the winter.


All you have to do is use this code below and get a 5% discount to the already super affordable shorts of your choice! Some of my favorites can be seen below.
BFcode.jpg
BHPromo.jpg




So what are you guys waiting for! Click on this link to go check out Boho Fairytale now!


Ciao,
Tammie.

3 comments:

  1. love the first shorts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy a new
    pair of denim shorts...
    thanks for the discount
    codes about these c:

    xx
    http://icepandora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Its such fantastic summer style. I impress by first shorts so much also you provide such nice discount on this boho fairytale. I like this denim because due to this we feel fresh and relax.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.