Thursday, May 10, 2012

Soft Served

IMG_2422.jpg
IMG_2427.jpg
IMG_2424.jpg
akjshasdf.jpg
IMG_2412.jpg
IMG_2443.jpg
(Denim Top: Zara, Top: Zara, Skort: Zara, Necklace: Topshop, Heels: Zara)


Soft: Having a pleasing quality involving a subtle effect or contrast rather than sharp definition.


I had my last english exam ever and am going through my physics currently, so after this is over I'll surely have more time to post! I still have Business and French in a week's time - but I'm definitely relieved that math and physics is over. Sorry this is turning into a "what exam did I have today?" blog but there is literally nothing more interesting going on in my life than this right now. Sadly enough. Haha hopefully by the time I graduate I'll have more things to write about.

Ciao,
Tammie.




 

10 comments:

  1. pretty as usual ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so amazing!! I have many exams as well :( I should be studying right now hahaha <3
    xoxoxo,
    Alona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! You're so adorable in that panda hat!!! Good luck with your exams =) X


    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty shades and color palette! You are so skinny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pastel shirt, it's so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. head to toe : perfect!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you put them together ;)

    www.classicvelvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look dear and gorgeous blog dear!
    I would like to invite you enter my Romwe giveaway dear: you can win a pair of cool sunnies and 60 $ freebies!http://memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.it/2012/05/romwe-summer-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. FashionhypnotisedMay 14, 2012 at 1:20 PM

     

    Lovely post and very inspiring blog! Please check my blog
    too, maybe we can be followers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.