Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wrapped In Marino: The World's Longest Social Scarf

I have been invited by the makers of Fashion by Feelings of the Woolmark company to join in the world's longest social scarf, called ! You might be wondering what that is - so basically it is a huge collage of pictures connected together by a 'virtual scarf' that you design by yourself! How fun! 


I am now officially a part of it:
Screen shot 2012-06-13 at 2.29.45 PM.png


The aim is to get 5000 people to be a part of this huge 'social scarf'.
I'm inviting you guys to come and join as well! You can view my scarf by clicking here.


Ciao,
Tammie. 

4 comments:

  1. waouu that's amazing I think :)

    http://inezdivaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a great action!
    will join it soon :)

    xx,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhaha that's so funny!! Love it! I'm going to check it out now! Is it for a good cause or something? 

    xxxxlifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm checking it out rite now! lol
    ur blog is cute, following u. follow back? :)

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.