Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cigarette Heels

IMG_4206.jpg
IMG_4204.jpg
IMG_4207.jpg
IMG_4227.jpg
IMG_4197.jpg
asdfasdfsdf.jpg
Insole: The fixed inner sole of a boot or shoe.


I absolutely love these heels. They're super comfortable and I've been wanting a pair of cigarette heels for a while now. I saw one in Zara but didn't find them as comfortable as the ones I wore today. Although it could be a little taller, I love the pale salmon detailing on the insole and it's great to wear with a minimalistic piece. 


Tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday so expect a long photo blog!
Ciao,
Tammie.

 

10 comments:

  1. love your skirt and love your new heels :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is my favorite part! :D Although I love the rest of the outfit as well.

    Hailey from http://squidsquads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good!
    I absolutely love the vibrancy and shape of your skirt! I think it looks super amazing paired with the simple black bustier and your new heels.
    Speaking of your heels, they look super elegant and simple. After seeing them on you, I may need to get a pair as well...They seem like they would be super versatile and very classy regardless of what they're paired with :)


    ~Alice
    theaceofheartsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool skirt!

    theblackfloral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful skirt, very feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty!


     p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.