Saturday, September 1, 2012

OOTD: Roommate Edition // PHOTOBLOG

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

(Top: Topshop, Skirt: Thrifted, Flats: Aldo, Bag: American Eagle)
Roommate: a person who shares a living facility such as an apartment or dormitory.

Today I wanted to introduce you guys to my awesome roommates. Their names are Melia, Cathleen and Stephanie - and they're freaking awesome. We have a lot of fun. A lot. Basically, we all went out on a shopping date and so I decided to take my camera along to take some pictures! I haven't been wearing heels a lot lately, so sorry for always wearing my leopard flats. They're so comfortable though. I'm also going to do a room tour really soon!

ALSO. Aren't the collages amazing? My pictures were edited by my adorable roommate Melia Tandiono. She's majoring in Comm. Arts. I wish I had a website or something to show you guys more of her work because they are amazing, but I don't :( She'll be editing more of my pictures though so make sure you guys keep a look out for her stuff! Let me just tell you being around kids from an art school is amazing. It's hard not to be inspired, you know? And plus Los Angeles is really beautiful. Life's goooooood.

Ciao,
Tammie.

4 comments:

  1. Those jesus socks! God those are kind of hilariously awesome - man seeing this makes me wish I was back in art school already :)

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely picsss <33.http://breepluse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the outfits!!




    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.