Wednesday, December 5, 2012

PHOTOBLOG: Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)

IMG_7018.JPG
IMG_7026.JPG
IMG_7028.JPG
IMG_7067.JPG
IMG_7063.JPG
IMG_7069.JPG
IMG_7074.JPG

If you guys are ever in the area, you guys have to visit LACMA which is a local art museum here in Los Angeles. We went with our principles of design class last Thursday for a field trip, and it was a very enjoyable experience. I don't know about you, but since I'm a lover of art I guess everything was really relevant to me which is why I enjoyed it so much but nevertheless, if you get the chance you should come visit it!

Not to mention, the last time we were there we met both Jane Lynch (from Glee) and Rainn Wilson (Dwight from the Office) randomly by the museum cafe. 

Ciao,
Tammie.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.