Friday, February 22, 2013

OOTD // PHOTOBLOG: The Grove, TopShop and Greek Food.

tagged1234.jpg
IMG_7798.JPG
IMG_7801.JPG
IMG_7799.JPG


2013-02-16 14.45.37.jpg
2013-02-16 14.39.59.jpg
2013-02-16 14.24.14.jpg
2013-02-16 13.01.55.jpg
2013-02-16 12.51.43-2.jpg

The Grove: a retail and entertainment complex in Los Angeles, California, built, owned, and operated by Rick J. Caruso and his company Caruso Affiliated on parts of the historical Farmers Market.

Another post overdue, but I'm catching up! I took a trip with my friends to The Grove here in sunny Los Angeles, which is basically this huge promenade type mall with a ton of shops and restaurants. It was really sunny and beautiful so we decided to take advantage of the sun and go check out the new Topshop that opened here in Los Angeles. 

I wore my Zara floral top as an outerwear because it was so light - and since that day, LA was really sunny and breezy, it was the perfect piece to wear because it kept me cool and also protected me from the sun. 

We went to this Greek restaurant called Ulysses Voyage and OH MY GOD BEST FOOD EVER. I ordered this grilled salmon with rice, and it literally melts in my mouth. You guys need to go check it out if you're ever in the area! The Topshop itself was huge and packed with people which is to be expected, since it's new. I had a really great time though and the place was gorgeous, so will definitely be shopping back there again sometime soon!


Ciao,
Tammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.