Sunday, September 29, 2013

SPOTLIGHT: FitFlops

spotlight.jpg
IMG_8869.JPG
IMG_8863.JPG
IMG_8862.JPG
IMG_8868.JPG

I recently received some flip-flops in the mail, courtesy of FitFlops and they are super comfortable! The one thing that I do not own are a pair of flip-flops - and I know summer is pretty much over, however, it still gets sunny and warm here in Los Angeles, so I do wear these a lot for casual days.

The ones that I received are cream/beige colored with these gold sequins/jewels. In case you guys don't already know, FitFlops can also tone your legs and derriere! They fit really well around your feet and do feel a lot different than normal flip flops. They are, really, really comfortable. Perfect for running quick errands. So, you guys should buy a pair of your own by clicking here! Or buy this specific one by following this link: SoleProvisions

Don't forget to follow my instagram @tammie900 and/or my facebook (link underneath) for updates!
Ciao,
Tammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.