Monday, November 1, 2010

FAIL.

Neglect: What I have been doing to this blog.

Kayz,
Hahah sorry guys I've been neglecting this blog which is not that surprising really. I somewhat expected myself to, along with my other like 50234530945 blogs floating around in the world wide web.

Anywho, I decided to make a few changes. No more of those big word banner things in EVERY post because you know what? It just takes SO much time, and it really puts me off updating this blog. So that's in the bin. Guess that's all? Haha, so much for a "few" changes. Well I'm sure I had a few in mind but forgot it while writing about that first one. Ha. 

Okay well this was just a quick update, and I swear I'll start updating this blog again.

Ciao,
Tammie.

P.S. to make it up to you, I'll add in this quote which has nothing to do with anything at all.

"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these."
Paul Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.