Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vietnam 1000-Day Celebration.

Celebrate: to mark a special occasion or day by ceremonies or festivities.


I know this was a while ago, but I want to put this on anyways. Vietnam's 1000 day celebration. Fortunately, I was in Hanoi for the occasion... Unfortunately, I didn't go downtown to really see the celebration, 'cause downtown is always where the party's at. It would have been nice though, and take pictures of the festivities that's going on.

Our school had a "spirit week" and one of its days was to wear red for this occasion. Here are some pictures of people in red on that day.

Below here is one of my favorite shots.
So that's the update for today. I need to carry around my camera more.

Ciao,
Tammie.

"Celebrate what you want to see more of."
- Thomas J. Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.