Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sweater Dress?

Pullover: A sweater that is put on by pulling it over the head.

Well. After finding out what the definition of sweater is, which is a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body. Okay.. My "sweater" is obviously not crocheter nor is it knitted. Whoops. So I decided to do a definition of a pullover instead, which seems to make more sense.

This outfit I put together by pulling a "pullover" over a strapless dress.




I think I can wear this outfit to school. Probably minus the heels. Maybe boots as substitute instead.
 
Ciao,
Tammie
 
"Fashions are the only induced epidemics, proving that epidemics can be induced by tradesmen."

- George Bernard Shaw

3 comments:

  1. wat is a sweater dress is it a outfit u can wear as a sweater but also a dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well when I came up with it, I just thought of it as simply a dress with a sweater over it. Hence the picture.

    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awsome.I always wanted to know what a sweater dress was really about and I looked it up on your web site.I think your website is amazing.
    where do you get them from? I always wanted one but I didn't know if I would look good in one. I can't find one that looks more like a sweater. I am not really the kinda girl to wear sweaters. But I have been really pumped about wearuing a sweater dress. Once again thank you and I love your website

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.