Saturday, November 20, 2010

High School Musical?

Indifferent: apathetic: marked by a lack of interest; "an apathetic audience"; "the universe is neither hostile nor friendly; it is simply indifferent".

So last night I watched our school production of High School Musical. Yes, THE High School Musical with all its disney goodness. Well I was initially quite excited but then the show itself ended up being okay. The highlights of the night was definitely watching Sharpay's costumes change. Let's just say I felt" indifferent" towards the whole show. It was just fun to watch my friends up there acting and singing and dancing and whatnot. Here are the main cast:

Your one and only, Troy and Gabriella.

Le jocks. Welcome to Asia.

Ryan and Sharpay, who are actual twins here. They were so good. And check that costume!

Kelsi, Troy, Chad, Taylor and Gabriella.
Ryan and Sharpay's costume for Bop to the top. LOVE.

The whole cast at the end. Cheerleaders at the back, drama kids in orange, white lab-coated people are... you can guess.

Overall, it was a great experience for my camera what with all the colors, movements, and photographic opportunities. Note I was sitting on the 3rd last row from the stage and my camera managed to take these shots.

I do feel like I need to give them some more credit though, they did work very hard on it. Great job guys!

Ciao,
Tamara.

"No. It tells us that you do not offer direction, suggestion, or commentary. And you should be thankful that me and Ryan are here to lift your music out of its obscurity. Are we clear?"
- Sharpay Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.