Friday, November 19, 2010

Studded Fringe

Studded: dotted or adorned with or as with studs or nailheads; usually used in combination; "star-studded heavens"; "diamond-studded belt".

This weekend is a long weekend for me :) So Wenny and I went out downtown to go shopping and to just chill. This is the outfit that I was wearing today:

I am wearing:
1. Mom's knit dress/shirt
2. Zara print jeans
3. Aldo black wedges
4. Classic Louis Vuitton bag

Was just going for simple and casual, and threw in a pinch of fall color there with the shirt. Sporting my usual asian-bun look.

I also went by Aldo again and bought the other pair of heels that I was talking about last weekend. They were still there, thank god, and it was on sale so. Feast your eyes on these 5-inch fringey, studded goodness:





They look like these super sexy ankle boots 'cause they go a little higher up my ankle, but they're not. Yum.


Spoil yourselves sometimes,
Tammie.

"If the shoe fits, it's too expensive."
- Adrienne Gusoff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.