Friday, November 12, 2010

Pocahontas

Pocahontas: a Powhatan woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).




Went downtown with a friend of mine today to get some clothes made, and I took Snappy with me. Snappy is my canon. Yes, I name my cameras. I have a couple now so I decided to name them to make them more easily distinguished! Instead of saying my canon eos etc, etc I'll just say Snappy.

We took some pictures downtown and I took the chance to make an outfit update :)

I'm wearing a zara print shirt, my zara ripped shorts with a brown belt as well as my zara glads. I'm also wearing my pocahontas earrings from accessorize and the messenger bag that I wrote about a few days ago. 

Had a photoshoot while we were at it.

Isn't she the most adorable thing ever? I did an outfit picture of her as well. Love that bag against the blue and her flats are so adorable.




We saw this dog tied to a tree later on and it was the CUTEST THING EVER. So we took pictures with it.

Take care,
Tammie

"Looking good and dressing well is a necessity. Having a purpose in life is not."
- Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.