Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lumberjack Dancer.

Repeat Offender: A person who has previously offended against the law, often someone who may be deemed incorrigible.


Sorry for being a repeat offender, but these shoes (and the skirt) are so lovely I can't get enough of them. Wonder if wearing them to school would be appropriate... hahaha.
Anyways, so just had my exams today - still 4 more to go over the course of this week and next. I was just thinking of wearing my old plaid oversized tee because it's very comfortable and it's very lumberjack-esque. 
Lumberjack.
It definitely tones down an outfit, don't you think? So I tried pairing it with my ballet outfit:


(TopShop bodycon dress, Zara plaid oversized tee, TopShop chiffon wisteria Heels, Zara tutu skirt)


And who knew you can also wear it as a dress? My zara tutu skirt gives it a little more shape and volume and the sleeves act as a ribbon :) I can experiment with this more for sure.


Sorry for the out of focus picture:



Anyways, super brief post. I still have to study. 

 

Be original,
Tammie.


"Try not to become a man of success but a man of value."
- Albert Einstein

5 comments:

  1. -gorgeous outfit, super cute shoes,
    i really like your blog,

    havea great day,
    cx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fashion bloggers are repeat offenders... the important thing isn't wearing different things all the time, it's just styling them differently. Your skirt really is lovely- if it were mine, I'd want to wear it all the time, too!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling blog love :) I am now following you! Follow me at http://thefancifieds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. -gorgeous outfit, super cute shoes,
    i really like your blog,

    havea great day,
    cx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.