Thursday, December 16, 2010

Them Black Cats.

Undergo: pass through; "The chemical undergoes a sudden change"; "The fluid undergoes shear"; "undergo a strange sensation".

Finally wore the cat sweater today - I matched my friend as she has one in black as well. It was absolutely, butt-numbing cold today and I regretted not putting on another layer. It dropped a straight 5 degrees from yesterday from a storm earlier this morning; 18 C to TWELVE. Coming from a country as tropical as Indonesia, this was like the ice age for me. Next time I should definitely not sacrifice comfortability and well being for style. Another life lesson I should know not to NOT do but I frequently undergo. I did however (or my mom did) throw on a blue scarf on just before I left for school which I don't know if it helped warm me up in any way at all, but I kept on anyways.

(thrift cat sweater, Forever 21 belt, Forever 21 cotton skirt, thrift boots)
 
Looking sort of chubbs on the face a little. I think its the angle? or the hair?
I actually tucked in the sweater into my belt (or attempted to) because the sweater will 
bunch under the tight skirt - the look should work if you're wearing
a figure-hugging anything to pair it with.
 I only realized during school that I was wearing red and green and felt real Christmas-y the whole day, for some reason.

CAT SWEATER CLUB? Wore the blue scarf in school.


Such a happy picture of everyone! The guys in our school are a good head taller than us so... haha.
  
Them cats in black. SO CUTE.
To conclude (I have just used the most generic phrase to conclude something), I'm leaving for Jakarta tomorrow and so be sure to look forward to some interesting posts! Transitting over Hong Kong for 2 hours and Singapore. I'll be sure to do some stylespotting and maybe attempt to take some stalker pictures with my big SLR camera.

HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY EVERYONE :)
Gotta go upload some Christmas music to my iPod, Tammie.

"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose."
- Tennessee Williams

10 comments:

  1. I'm still loving those cats =)! The sweater looks really good with that skirt too, they go together really well. Aaaah I wish it was 12 degrees here, it's -4 today, and was -18 at home the other day, soooo cold!! If it was 12 I'd be out with no tights on and a T shirt haha!!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your sweater! This is such a cute look! :)

    IflyaStarship.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovee your skirt!!!xxx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award, girl! I will be posting it on my random post, smooch you look adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for stopping by at my blog !!
    i hope you've had a great weekend :)
    glisters and blisters

    check out my new online store www.charlottes-closet.tk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you combined the cute sweater with the tight skirt :)

    xx
    Simona
    http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, thanks for stoppin by my blog and left a comment!

    i was browsing through ur posts and this one stopped me! LOVE the hair do!! haha, it gives an extra character! sweater, mini skirt, tights, and the boots are lovable as well!

    Regards

    Ario Achda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, thanks for stoppin by my blog and left a comment!

    i was browsing through ur posts and this one stopped me! LOVE the hair do!! haha, it gives an extra character! sweater, mini skirt, tights, and the boots are lovable as well!

    Regards

    Ario Achda :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your sweater! This is such a cute look! :)

    IflyaStarship.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.