Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Seductive Candy Cane Eating

QUICK UPDATE:
Haven't had one of these for a while, so I decided to write now. Christmas is really getting closer and there's a reminder all over our school. We have multiple christmas trees up around - can't really say how many but we do. Here are some photos of the tree and also some stuff in the 12th grade common room.
This is the tree up in the 12th grade Common room.
A big fat reminder that school's out in a couple days. 

 
This is what we kids live off of in school. Chocolate milk goodness.
 
Also a big fat reminder, not of christmas obviously.
 We also had art class today, and my friend is doing portraits of us using a particular style of an artist where she just draws our hair and our lips.



I really see a likeness, don't you? HAHAHA.
I actually think her hair looks a lot the same on the painting as hers real-life. And the lips too kind of. Haha!
Also - I'm most excited about this - let me show you my latest GIF masterpiece. I'm not sure what my friend was doing but I'm glad I caught it on camera.




It's like seductive candy cane munching. Or tormenting? Jaw-breaking?
I-haven't-had-one-of-these-in-a-while-ing? I'm not sure.
Comment for suggestion of titles? :D


Ciao,
Tammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.