Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Le Uggs and Le Krey

Krey-Schottler Hook: a multiple jointed obstetric implement which approximates its two opposing hooks.

Well I didn't end up wearing my cat sweater today (but I will tomorrow), so instead, I just put on something really casual since I really didn't feel like dressing up.

I wear the same pair of earrings on the same ear(lobe?). Don't really know why.

(Cotton Ink Krey Shawl, Mango cream top, Zara shorts and a pair of Uggs)

I resort to my Uggs when I really don't feel like dressing up and having a chill day. It was sort of chilly today as well. The shawl that I'm wearing is actually quite interesting - it's called a Krey Shawl.

It's from an Indonesian brand called Cotton Ink. There are tutorials on the site that shows you how to wear the shawl in a number of different ways. Check it out if you're interested.


Because of these, you can wear the shawl in a number of ways.


These came with a pack of other bracelets but I thought, why not wear the pearls by themselves? So I did.
2 days until winter break,
Tammie.

"Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous, but it's how people dress on their days off that are the most intriguing."
- Alexander Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.