Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Picture Books Aren't Only For Children

QUICK UPDATE:
During the winter break, I realized how much my eyesight is deteriorating from being on the computer almost all the time. So naturally, I got myself into a bookstore. While browsing through the shelves I came across Scott Schuman's The Sartorialist book. You have no idea, I looked like a kid who just met Santa. Of course, I bought it.

It's a great book and I would recommend all of you photographer/fashion fanatics to go buy yourself a copy. Scott Schuman made a name for himself not only because of his eye for style but the way he composes his photographs as well. He still considers those concepts and design as well as having a good eye for it. The book consists mainly of pictures and a few text telling readers about some of his concepts. Here are some previews:









Buy your copy Here .

A picture's worth a thousand words,
Tammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.