Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award Part. 2

Big thank you to Lindsey from Lindsey Soup for passing a Stylish Blogger Award to me! This is the second time I've been passed this award, so I called this post part. 2!

http://lindseysoup.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-am-electronics-wizard.html
So basically, what the deal with this award is that once I get awarded I need to go through a few things. 1. Thank the person who awarded me with the award (Thanks Lindsey!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this award on to other stylish bloggers out there (and make sure to notify them)

But since this is part 2. I'll just share some things about myself that I didn't mention before:
1. I only very rarely wear necklaces. I really find them fidgety and I always get bothered with having a chain around my neck you know?
2. I have a not-so-serious blood condition called Thalassemia. It's a genetic disease (but not so serious) which just means that I have less hemogoblin than other people, and that I cannot choose a life partner with the same disease because our child won't turn out so good :(
3. I'm immune to malaria (or really close to immune) because of Thalassemia.
4. I've always wanted to chop all my hair off (not bald, like a boy cut or pixie cut) but never had the guts to do it.

And here's some bloggers which I adore and I think deserve this award:
1. Laces On My Dress
2. MoiMoiselle's Room
3. Oomph.
4. Stephanie Gee


Happy exploring,
Tammie.

1 comment:

  1. aww...thanks so much! i totally appreciate this.

    i went through several phases of short hair and loved it. it is so stylish and addicting. i kept wanting to go shorter!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.