Monday, January 3, 2011

Tartan Brooch

Tartan: a cloth having a crisscross design.

Happy new year guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, our internet was down.


So MAC has a new line called "A Tartan Tale" for the holidays, and it was having a promotion at their shops for the new line. When I got there, they were giving out these tartan brooches which were adorable. So for new years' I - again- wore a similar outfit to my Christmas outfit.


(Zara white basic tee, Zara harem pants, thrift ballet flats, Topshop bag, MAC Tartan brooch)

It's pretty much shredded tartan fabric made into a brooch.
So for New Year, I got together with some of my relatives (from my mom's side) and we just hung out till midnight when the fireworks came out :)
What did you guys do for New Years?



The "kids" that were there. A few of many of my cousins.

I loved her dress! She owns a little private fashion business in Taiwan.
My cousins went off to university in Canada and so I never see them  that often anymore. It's really exciting when all of them come to visit, especially in the holidays. It's like the old times again you know?

I'm leaving for my trip to Hong Kong tomorrow, so I might not be posting for a few days again. See you guys on the 10th! 

Holiday's almost over,
Tammie.

"The well-dressed man is he whose clothes you never notice."
- William Somerset Maugham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.