Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Whole Lotta Things.

Tribal: relating to or characteristic of a tribe; "tribal customs"


So, I have a lot of things to get through this post. I'll of course start off with the outfit.




(PARD bodycon dress, Zara long cardigan, thrift headwear, F21 bracelets, Accessorize ring)
Pardon the ridiculous expression.
I got this dress at the Goods DeptIt's a PARD from their Season 2 line, Oracular.





This dress is really tribal-esque, especially with the tears and the hidden pattern. I absolutely love it. I also got to visit Centro, which ended up being only down the street from where I live. I got this biker denim vest which I have been looking for since forever. I got this one for such a bargain too! I got it for around maybe $14, which is a bargain. Trust me.


So tomorrow I'm leaving to Hong Kong for a 4-days trip. Visiting Disney Land so be on the lookout for some Disney inspired outfits later! Also feeling a bit down because I have to leave the boyfriend for a bit.. Only until the 28th but you know how it is. Long distance relationship sucks! Not impossible though.


Disney, 
Tammie.


"Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn."
- Gore Vidal

2 comments:

  1. oh wow I love that dress! so cool :)

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    The Flower Girl

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is absolutely beautiful ! Aww I love it . Have fun in Hong Kong ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.