Monday, February 7, 2011

Lazy Blogger Award...

Goes to me. So sorry for the lack of posts this past week since I was on holiday back in Jakarta, but now I'm back in Hanoi I'll definitely start posting more often!

Here are some hermes editorials just because I've been crushing on their gorgeous Kelly bags for awhile now.


I want one so bad! I can only afford a cheap, made in China knockoff although what good does that do to anyone's ego? Or maybe a secondhand Kelly? Hmm.

Just a quick update,
Tammie.

1 comment:

  1. oh.i coming to ur blog soon for a new post!
    hehe:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.